Summer is the best.
Oh, summer. I love summer. Doesn’t everyone? If you don’t, then you belong in a dump. Just kidding. No one belongs in a dump. But if you don’t love summer, you must have missed out on something. Seriously. This summer is not starting off on the right foot though. Ugh.
Oh well. At least school is over. I’m going to list the good and bad things about this summer.
Good things about this summer
- I dont have to deal with a crazy fangirl/Directioner for two months. (If you’re reading this right now, I’m kidding, I’m KIDDING!) But seriously, fangirls are really annoying. And sorry, but Directioners have bad taste in music. Who likes One Direction anyways?
- I’m taking a break from piano for around two weeks. Yay!
- School is over! (or at least, for me it is. Some people around here are going to summer school.) In reality, this should be number 1 on my list. When I first started Grade 7, I was shocked by how much more work we were getting. In Grade 6 I only had about 1 math test per month. This year, we had 2 per week! I’m truly thankful that it’s over.
Now for the bad.
Things that are absolutely WRONG with this summer
- This house is infected with mice and fruit flies. Not very pleasant.
- This is the first summer in 5 years that I’m not taking swimming classes. In fact, I’m not in any sport at all this summer. This is a problem. Whether I hate the sport or not, I need a sport to function properly during the summer.
- My teachers recommended me for a summer math camp for smart people and my parents are considering sending me there. NO!!! I am NOT going to yet another form of school before the end of August. I,ve had enough of school.
- I’m getting really bored these days, mostly because I actually miss swimming class, for once.
- I’m moving, therefore I spend my days packing. And I may never see my friends again. Hooray.
Well, that was it. Hopefully your summer is better than mine.
Potatoes are bae. So said one of the biggest masters of haiku, a.k.a. Alison.
My friends are really obsessed with potatoes and I don’t even know why. That last post on potatoes was Alison. During class we’re doing a project, and guess what? Our group name is Potato.(Not Alison this time, I swear). What’s so great about potatoes anyways? Just ignore all references to potatoes on this blog. That’s just Alison messing with me(as usual).
I love potatoes, they are delicious. Potatoes are the best!
School is really stupid. I might have stated that a while ago. The thing is , teacher around here have run amok because of the strike. So guess what! We’re not getting report cards. Not fair. Teachers are refusing to write report cards, which is the most absurd thing I ever heard of. What’s the point of showing up if we don’t even know how we do? If the teacher’s want to quit writing reports cards, they should quit teaching. Period. If would save us all a lot of trouble.
We’re also doing debates in English class. Not fun. Most of them are incredibly stupid and/or boring. Even the topic I’m doing is sort of stupid. Why should I care if marijuana is legal or not?
But I’m still here okay? I’m busy(not as busy as my friends, but still). I’ve been doing stuff, making stuff, and trying to pick a paint colour for my furniture. Yes, I want to paint my furniture… I’m kinda tired of my brown furniture, I want it to be navy blue, but sort of purple at the same time. I’ve taken an illegal amount of painting samples before finding the perfect colour. It’s called Indigo Ink by BEHR. All the same, I might take more paint samples before finding an accent colour, and then I need new handles. I take forever to pick something.
I’ve been making a diorama for my history project… Here it is…
Pretty amazing, huh? ( Just kidding) I’m really proud of it. This takes forever! Especially the couch, which is my pride… I spent forever on that. It is not easy to make. The curtains are nice too though. So is the painting.